This week we reflect on our past goals and set some new ones for 2018 and the path to show 200!
- Grow my business with the addition of two products
- See some of Colorado
- Read 15 Books
- Go Paperless for our personal and business records
- Get Back to theBlog/Newsletter (Sign up!)
- Write another proposal
- Learn more about web-app development
- Try swift programming
- Grow our audience more!
- Release more great and more timely content
- Declutter life!
- Read 25 books (at least 5 non-fiction!)
- Get back to bike riding
- Submit this manuscript or quit my job!
- Submit another proposal
- Be prepared for field camp at least 2 months out
- Clean-up my workspace
- Have manuals for all the devices
- Field Camp Blog!
- Complete person and lab webpages
- Incorporate tech in the classroom
- Learn to edit the shoe
- Start a Don’t Panic! Instagram page
Fun Paper Friday
- Teens and rats apparently have the same drinking habits. Find out how on this week’s Fun Paper Friday!
- Hargreaves, Garth A., et al. “Intermittent access to beer promotes binge-like drinking in adolescent but not adult Wistar rats.” Alcohol 43.4 (2009): 305?314.
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin