This week we show 2020 out the door with our 2021 resolutions and yearly planning show!
- be more decisive and reactive but in a good way
- less reflection on made decisions more forward focus
- work on something and focus
- get out of team task tracking
- get back into GTD, especially 2 min rule
- learn to fly
- leadership at work
- Didn’t put her resolutions in the show notes! (Email her!)
Fun Paper Friday
- In our first ever revisit – we come back to a new way to classify minerals.
- Cleland, Carol E., Robert M. Hazen, and Shaunna M. Morrison. “Historical natural kinds and mineralogy: Systematizing contingency in the context of necessity.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 118.1.