This week we talk about water on Mars and aeroelastic flutter of bird wings.
- John got married with drones and garter cannons. Keep an eye on his Twitter feed for more videos soon.
- We have a GSA poster and AGU Talk!
Water on mars
- Recurring Slope Linea (RSL), identified in 2011 by Lujendra Ojha (then student, now at Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Great pictures of RSLs
- Recurring slope lineae in equatorial regions of Mars (Nature Geoscience)
- HiRISE observations of Recurring Slope Lineae (RSL) during southern summer on Mars (Icarus)
- Detection of Perchlorate and the Soluble Chemistry of Martian Soil at the Phoenix Lander Site (Science)
- Phoenix Lander *Spectral evidence for hydrated salts in recurring slope lineae on Mars (Nature Geoscience)
Fun Paper Friday
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin