With the first winter storm of 2016 over with, we figured we would jump on the bandwagon and talk about some different types of winter precipitation.
- John’s Drone Experiments
- Pickle Juice and Cheese brine!
- Atmospheric Temperature Profiles
- Freezing Rain
- Freezing Fog
- Ice Storms
- Types of Frost
- John’s Article “Highway to Hail”
- Inupiat Dictionary – Turn to page 104 in the pdf and you can see all the different words for snow!
- Many Snow Crystals!
- Snow Rollers (lots of photos!)
- NWS Warnings and Watches – Definitions
Fun Paper Friday
This week we use seismology to find… a burglar?
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin