This week we catchup on feedback and news, discuss ship naming conventions, and learn about an old gravity experiment! What do the Apollo missions and a Scottish mountain have in common? Listen to find out!
- RSS Boaty McBoatface
- Undersampled Radio
- Neat geological time scale from listener Martin
- Listener Bart recommended an app called “Start10”
- The Orbital Mechanics Episode 48
- GNU Octave
The Apollo Story
- Bizarre Lunar Orbits Article
- Lunar Mare
- There are four inclinations of orbits that are stable 27, 50, 76, and 86 degrees.
- Is Moore’s law about to break and change the way we innovate our microprocessors?
- More Than Moore by Waldrop
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin