Classes start next week – it’s time to evaluate what we did over the summer. How did our summer manifestos work out and what are we going to accomplish this fall?
- Defcon Seismometer Hack
- Seismo Live
- Techniques of Experimental Geoscience Webpage
- Spaceballs Combination Scene
John’s Fall Goals
- Figure out my future job
- Finish up a couple of instrumentation projects
- Assemble my dissertation
- Don’t let this class kill me
Shannon’s Fall Goals
- Look for my replacement for Evernote
- Actually look at my to-do better next time list for classes
- Read all the literature!
- Submit a manuscript
- Have fun with my new class?geology of extreme climates
We are setting up a time to record with our judge, it may be a week or two, but hang in there. If you want to send in an audio recording of you performing your limerick, that would be awesome. Don’t forget – we have STICKERS!
Fun Paper Friday
- Andrade, Marco AB, Anne L. Bernassau, and Julio C. Adamowski. “Acoustic levitation of a large solid sphere.” Applied Physics Letters 109.4 (2016): 044101.
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin