What is “flyover country”? Is it the states in the middle of the US? A band name? A geoscience education app? One of these is true and the creator joins us to chat about it. A big thank you to listener Gary for pointing us to this topic!
- Flyover Country App
- LacCore Lab
- Neotoma paleoecology database
- System for earth sample registration (SESAR)
- EAGER grants
- Glacial erratics
Fun Paper Friday
- This week we talk about a one of a kind recording of a single-couple seismic source. Thanks for the suggestion Taryn Black!
- Cassidy, John F., and Art Whitford. “Unusual “Love Waves” Recorded Above the Cascadia Subduction Zone.” Seismological Research Letters 67.6 (1996): 49?51.
- Scientific American Article