This week it’s hot? so hot that some airplanes cannot takeoff. We talk about atmospheric density and density altitude, as well as look into some histograms of what’s in your bellybutton!
- Tropical Storm Cindy
- Just One Damned Thing After Another: The Chronicles of St. Mary’s Book One
- Density Altitude
- International Standard Atmosphere
- Height – Velocity Curves
- Density Altitude Crash Video
Fun Paper Friday
- How much fluff collects in your belly button and why? This author scratched his own itch. Literally.
- Steinhauser, Georg. “The nature of navel fluff.” Medical hypotheses 72.6 (2009): 623?625.
Shannon Dulin – @ShannonDulin